Current Affairs June 2019 eBook [1720+ Questions Included]
Purchased 232 Times
- MCQ’s with the explanation: 400 MCQs
- Practice Quiz – I = 300 MCQs
- Practice Quiz – II = 300 MCQs
- Current Affairs One-Liners: 720 One-liner
- Important Abbreviations for all Competitive Exams
- Static GK: History, Sports, Polity, Economics.
- Static GK: Polity
- Important National and International days and dates June 2019
- Major news and events: June 2019
- United States of America (USA) decided to withdraw India’s GSP benefits with effect from 5th June 2019.
- Sonia Gandhi has been chosen the chairperson of the Congress’s elected parliamentarians at the meeting of the party’s parliamentary committee.
- Chris Gayle records most number of sixes in World Cup history. Gayle now has 40 sixes under his belt in 27 World Cup matches after scoring 34-ball fifty against Pakistan.
- National Security Advisor Ajit Doval has been given Cabinet rank in the present government. His appointment will be for five years.
- Former President of India, Pratibha Patil conferred Mexico’s highest civilian honour for foreigners titled ‘Orden Mexicana del Aguila Azteca’.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was conferred with the Maldives’ highest honour “Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen” during his two-day state visit to the country.
- Yuvraj Singh announced retirement from international cricket. Yuvraj played 40 Tests, 304 ODIs and 58 T20Is for India. He put together 1900 runs in the longest format, and 8701 in the one-dayers.
- Former Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has been arrested by the country’s top anti-corruption body in a case involving fake bank accounts.
- Indian skipper Virat Kohli became the fastest to score 11,000 One-day International (ODI) runs, breaking Sachin Tendulkar’s record in the process. Virat Kohli reached the milestone in 222 innings.
- Former Union Minister JP Nadda was named the BJP’s Working President.
- The BJP’s senior lawmaker Om Birla was unanimously elected the new Lok Sabha Speaker after opposition parties supported his candidature.
- Mohammed Shami becomes the second player after Chetan Sharma to take hatrick wickets in World Cup matches from India Team. He takes three consecutive wickets in the match against Afghanistan.
- The Lok Sabha has approved the resolution seeking an extension of President rule in Jammu and Kashmir for a further period of six months with effect from 3rd July 2019.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed radio programme Mann Ki Baat almost a month after he returned to power. This was the first Mann ki Baat programme in his second consecutive term as the Prime Minister.
You may also like…
Current Affairs March 2019 eBook [1660+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More
Current Affairs May 2019 eBook [1620+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More
Current Affairs April 2019 eBook [1590+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More
Current Affairs February 2019 eBook [1500+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More
Current Affairs January 2019 eBook [1600+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More