Current Affairs April 2019 eBook [1590+ Questions Included]
Purchased 227 Times
- MCQ’s with the explanation: 450 MCQs
- Practice Quiz – I = 260 MCQs
- Practice Quiz – II = 300 MCQs
- Current Affairs One-Liners: 580 One-liner
- Important Abbreviations for all Competitive Exams
- Static GK: History, Sports, Polity, Economics.
- Static GK: Polity
- Important National and International days and dates Apr 2019
- Major news and events: Apr 2019
- The Indian Space Research Organization, ISRO, launched India’s latest satellite EMISAT and 28 other smaller satellites of international customers. The national space agency’s workhorse launch vehiclePSLV-C45, carrying the payloads on board, lifted off from its spaceport, Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota.
- The United States has approved the sale of 24 multi-role MH-60 ‘Romeo’ Seahawk helicopters to India at an estimated cost of 2.4 billion US dollars. The announcement was made by the US State Department on April 2, 2019.
- The United Arab Emirates has conferred the prestigious Zayed Medal on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the highest decoration awarded to kings, presidents and heads of states.
- All India Football Federation President Praful Patel has become the first Indian to be elected as a member of the FIFA Executive Council. He got 38 out of 46 votes.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu secured a fifth term in office after win in the general election.
- India announced their 15-man squad for the ICC World Cup 2019. The squad includes Virat Kohli (captain), Rohit Sharma (vice-captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Vijay Shankar, MSD (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja and Mohammed Shami.
- India successfully test-fired it’s first indigenously designed and developed long-range sub-sonic cruise missile ”Nirbhay” from a test range in Odisha.
- Sri Lankan Government will enforce a nationwide state of emergency from the midnight on April 22, 2019 following the suicide bomb blasts at churches and luxury hotels on the occasion of Easter, which killed over 290 people and wounded more than 500.
- Former cricketer Gautam Gambhir was fielded by the Bharatiya Janata Party as its candidate from the East Delhi constituency on April 22, 2019.
- Russia’s Vladimir Putin and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un met face-to-face for the first time
- Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena on April 28, 2019 announced a ban on covering of the face with burqa, veil or in any manner that prevents identification of the person.
- Around 135 flights of Air India were delayed on April 28, 2019 due to the ripple effect of the shutdown of its software
- Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena has said, the country’s intelligence services believe the Easter Sunday suicide bombers had very clear links to the Islamic State terror group.
- Russia announced its decision to confer the Order of St Andrew the Apostle – the highest state decoration of the country on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, for promoting a special and privileged strategic partnership between Russian and India.
You may also like…
Current Affairs March 2019 eBook [1660+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More
Current Affairs 2018 (Pack of 12 eBooks) – 12000+ Questions IncludedBy SSBCrack View More
Current Affairs January 2019 eBook [1600+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More
Current Affairs February 2019 eBook [1500+ Questions Included]By SSBCrack View More