Current Affairs September 2021 eBook [2855+ Questions Included]
Purchased 22 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs September 2021 = 350 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: September 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: September 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: September 2021 = 605
- GK One Liner = 1000
- Cuba became the first country in the world to vaccinate children from the age of two against Covid-19, using home-grown jabs.
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), announced Team India’s 15-member squad for the T20 World Cup 2021. MS Dhoni named as Team India’s mentor for the T20 World Cup.
- The deadline for filing Income Tax returns has been extended till December 31.
- Vijay Rupani resigned as Chief Minister of Gujarat. Senior BJP leader Bhupendra Patel will succeed Vijay Rupani as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Gujarat BJP MLA Bhupendra Patel has been sworn-in as the chief minister of Gujarat.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Rajya Sabha chairperson M Venkaiah Naidu and Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla jointly launched Sansad TV.
- India set a record by administering over two crore COVID-19 vaccine doses, in a major push to the inoculation drive on the occasion of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday.
- New Zealand’s tour of Pakistan has been completely called off due to security concerns, just minutes before the toss for the 1st one-day international was going to take place in Rawalpindi.
- R.N. Ravi sworn in as Governor of Tamil Nadu. Chief Justice of the Madras High Court, Justice Sanjib Banerjee administered the oath of office to Mr. Ravi.
- Congress leader and MLA Charanjit Singh Channi took oath as Chief Minister of Punjab. Two Deputy Chief Ministers — O.P. Soni and Sukhjinder Randhawa — also took oath along with the Chief Minister.
- The families of those who die of Covid will receive ₹ 50,000 ex gratia from the state governments, the Centre informed the Supreme Court today.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a three-day visit to the United States. He is scheduled to travel to New York to address the UN General Assembly on Saturday.
- Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force Air Marshal VR Chaudhari has been appointed the next IAF chief.
- The Defence Ministry has signed a deal with Airbus Defence and Space of Spain for the procurement of 56 C-295 military transport aircraft. It will replace the Avro 748 planes of the Indian Air Force.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi address the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, under which a digital health ID will be provided to people that will contain their health records, and asserted that it has the potential to bring revolutionary changes in healthcare.