Current Affairs September 2021 eBook [2855+ Questions Included]
Purchased 23 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs September 2021 = 350 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: September 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: September 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: September 2021 = 605
- GK One Liner = 1000
- Cuba became the first country in the world to vaccinate children from the age of two against Covid-19, using home-grown jabs.
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), announced Team India’s 15-member squad for the T20 World Cup 2021. MS Dhoni named as Team India’s mentor for the T20 World Cup.
- The deadline for filing Income Tax returns has been extended till December 31.
- Vijay Rupani resigned as Chief Minister of Gujarat. Senior BJP leader Bhupendra Patel will succeed Vijay Rupani as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Gujarat BJP MLA Bhupendra Patel has been sworn-in as the chief minister of Gujarat.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Rajya Sabha chairperson M Venkaiah Naidu and Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla jointly launched Sansad TV.
- India set a record by administering over two crore COVID-19 vaccine doses, in a major push to the inoculation drive on the occasion of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday.
- New Zealand’s tour of Pakistan has been completely called off due to security concerns, just minutes before the toss for the 1st one-day international was going to take place in Rawalpindi.
- R.N. Ravi sworn in as Governor of Tamil Nadu. Chief Justice of the Madras High Court, Justice Sanjib Banerjee administered the oath of office to Mr. Ravi.
- Congress leader and MLA Charanjit Singh Channi took oath as Chief Minister of Punjab. Two Deputy Chief Ministers — O.P. Soni and Sukhjinder Randhawa — also took oath along with the Chief Minister.
- The families of those who die of Covid will receive ₹ 50,000 ex gratia from the state governments, the Centre informed the Supreme Court today.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a three-day visit to the United States. He is scheduled to travel to New York to address the UN General Assembly on Saturday.
- Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force Air Marshal VR Chaudhari has been appointed the next IAF chief.
- The Defence Ministry has signed a deal with Airbus Defence and Space of Spain for the procurement of 56 C-295 military transport aircraft. It will replace the Avro 748 planes of the Indian Air Force.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi address the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, under which a digital health ID will be provided to people that will contain their health records, and asserted that it has the potential to bring revolutionary changes in healthcare.
There are no reviews yet.