Current Affairs October 2021 eBook [2900+ Questions Included]
Purchased 40 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs October 2021 = 400 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: October 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: October 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: October 2021 = 609
- GK One Liner = 1000
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee won the Bhabanipur Assembly bypoll by a record margin of 58,832 votes against her nearest rival Priyanka Tibrewal of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- Mukesh Ambani, Asia’s richest person, has joined Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in the world’s most exclusive wealth club with a fortune of at least $100 billion.
- Former bureaucrat Amit Khare has been appointed as advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for two years on contract basis.
- US scientists David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian won the Nobel Medicine Prize 2021 for discoveries on receptors for temperature and touch.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a Rs 100 lakh crore national master plan called “Gati Shakti National Master Plan”.
- The Union Cabinet has approved a 3 per cent dearness allowance and dearness relief hike for central government employees and pensioners.
- India successfully test-fired the Agni-5, a surface-to-surface ballistic missile that can accurately strike targets up to 5,000 km away.
- Pakistan will continue to remain under ‘increased monitoring’ or the ‘grey list’ of the FATF (Financial Action Task Force), for non-compliance in one critical parameter on checking terrorism in the country it had agreed to.
- Facebook changed its parent company name to “Meta”.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Rome to attend the G20 Summit. Modi’s visit to Rome is the first by an Indian PM in 12 years.
- The Indian Navy received its first P15B stealth guided-missile destroyer. The destroyer was being built at Mazgaon Dock Limited (MDL).
- Australia all-rounder Ellyse Perry becomes the first woman cricketer to have achieved the double of 5,000 runs and 300 wickets in international cricket.
- Pakistan captain Babar Azam became the fastest batsman to complete 7,000 runs in the T20 format, surpassing the likes of Chris Gayle and Virat Kohli to reach the milestone. Babar achieved the feat during the National T20 Cup match between Southern Punjab and Central Punjab in Rawalpindi.
- India men and women’s national hockey teams will not participate in the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham in 2022.
Chandan Kumar –
Give me a 📖