Current Affairs November 2021 eBook [2540+ Questions Included]
Purchased 25 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs November 2021 = 300 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: Nov 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: Nov 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: Nov 2021 = 340
- GK One Liner = 1000
- World’s richest person Elon Musk-owned SpaceX incorporated its wholly-owned subsidiary in India to start local broadband operations. SpaceX’s satellite broadband arm Starlink aims to start broadband services in India from December 2022.
- The World Health Organization today granted Covaxin an emergency use listing, or EUL. Covaxin is first the ‘made-in-India’ vaccine which will finally be recognised by other countries.
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs Sports announced the names of the 12 sportspersons who will be awarded the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award for the year 2021. A total of 35 sportspersons will receive the Arjuna Awards for outstanding performance in sports.
- Olympic gold medalist Neeraj Chopra, wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya, Boxer Lovlina Borgohain and Indian men’s hockey team goalkeeper PR Sreejesh, Para Shooter Avani Lekhara, Para Athlete Sumit Antil, Para-Badminton players Pramod Bhagat and Krishna Nagar, Para Shooter Manish Narwal, cricketer Mithali Raj, footballer Sunil Chhetri and Indian men’s hockey team captain Manprit Singh are the 12 sportspersons who will be honoured with the Khel Ratna the National Sports Awards 2021. Sunil Chhetri becomes the first footballer to be conferred with the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award.
- India pacer Jasprit Bumrah set a new record as he overtook Yuzvendra Chahal on the list of bowlers with most wickets in T20I format. Jasprit Bumrah took his tally to 64 wickets, one more Chahal.
- Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president and former India captain Sourav Ganguly has been appointed as the chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Cricket Committee.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the removal of the three farm laws that are at the heart of massive farmer protests across the country for over a year.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh formally commissioned the first stealth-guided missile destroyer ship of Project 15B, INS Visakhapatnam into the Indian Navy at the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai.
- Group Captain Varthaman Abhinandan, who shot down a Pakistan F-16 fighter jet in the aftermath of the Pulwama terror attack of February 2019, was awarded the Vir Chakra by President Ram Nath Kovind at a ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the Noida International Airport at Jewar in Gautam Buddha Nagar of Uttar Pradesh.
- Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey will step down as CEO of the social media platform. He will be succeeded by Twitter’s current Chief Technology Officer Parag Agrawal. Parag Agrawal studied B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Bombay and completed his PhD from Stanford University.