Current Affairs August 2022 eBook [1615+ Questions Included]
Purchased 12 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs August 2022 = 210 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: Aug 2022 – Practice – I = 300
- Current Affairs Quiz: Aug 2022 – Practice – II = 340
- Current Affairs One-Liner: Aug 2022 = 255
- GK One Liner = 510
- The indigenously developed Laser-Guided Anti-Tank Guided Missiles ATGM were successfully test-fired from Main Battle Tank MBT Arjun by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
- The world’s largest floating solar project is set to be built on river Narmada as the Madhya Pradesh government signed a contract for the first phase of the project.
- Indian wrestlers Bajrang Punia (men’s 65kg), Sakshi Malik (women’s 62kg) and Deepak Punia (men’s 86kg) have won gold on Friday. Anshu Malik (women’s 57kg) won a silver medal.
- NDA Presidential candidate Jagdeep Dhankhar has been elected as the new Vice President of India. He will be India’s 14th Vice-President.
- India’s Annu Rani clinched 3rd place in the women’s javelin throw finals to become the first Indian woman to win the Javelin medal at the Commonwealth Games 2022 in Birmingham.
- The 13th Edition of the Indo-US Joint Special Forces exercise “Ex Vajra Prahar 2022” commenced at the Special Forces Training School (SFTS), Bakloh in Himachal Pradesh.
- Janata Dal (United) leader Nitish Kumar was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Bihar for a record eighth time. RJD leader Tejashwi Prasad Yadav was also sworn in as the Deputy Chief Minister for the second time.
- Mr Jagdeep Dhankar was sworn in as the 14th Vice President of India today.
- A total of one thousand 82 Police personnel have been awarded Police Medals on the occasion of Independence Day, 2022. 347 personnel awarded Police Medal for Gallantry, 87 with President’s Police Medal for Distinguished Service and 648 personnel awarded Police Medal for Meritorious Service.
- Ace stock market investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala died this morning at a Mumbai hospital. He was also the co-founder of Akasa Air, India’s newest airline.
- The services of three Indian Air Force (IAF) officers were terminated in connection with the accidental firing of a BrahMos missile that landed in Pakistan on March 9, 2022.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation and Indian Navy successfully flight tested Vertical Launch Short Range Surface to Air Missile (VL-SRSAM).
- Justice Uday Umesh Lalit today sworn in as the 49th Chief Justice of India.
- Gautam Adani is the first Asian to become world’s third-richest person of the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. With a net worth of $137 billion, the 60-year-old business tycoon trails Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos on the coveted list.