Current Affairs April 2021 eBook [2620+ Questions Included]
Purchased 35 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs April 2021 = 330 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: April 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: April 2021 – Practice – II = 400
- Current Affairs One-Liner: April 2021 = 440
- GK One Liner = 1000
- The fourth batch of three Rafale fighter jets arrived in India from France on 31 Mar 2021
- Lieutenant General Manjinder Singh took over as the Chief of Staff, Headquarters Western Command.
- Twenty-two jawans were killed and 31 sustained injuries in an encounter with Naxals in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district.
- India has banned export of the anti-viral drug Remdesivir amid a surge in COVID-19 cases in the country.
- India has started four-day special vaccination drive “Tika Utsav” announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi today.
- India has achieved the landmark of administering over 10 crore vaccine doses in a record time of 85 days surpassing the vaccination rate of all other countries in the world including that of the USA and China.
- The Expert panel of the Central drug regulator, DCGA has recommended emergency use authorisation to the Russian Vaccine, Sputnik-V. After necessary approval from the DCGA, Sputnik-V will be the third vaccine to get emergency use authorisation from the drug regulator after Covishield and Covaxin.
- The Covid-19 vaccination drive will open for all persons above the age group of 18 from May 1. The decision was taken during a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The central government said nearly 0.04 per cent of people who have taken the second dose of Covaxin have tested positive for Covid-19. The percentage of those who tested positive after taking the second dose of Covishield is 0.03 per cent.
- American space agency NASA has successfully flown a small helicopter on Mars. The drone helicopter, called Ingenuity, was airborne for less than a minute on a historic flight on Mars.
There are no reviews yet.