Current Affairs September 2020 eBook [2475+ Questions Included]
Purchased 48 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs September 2020 = 420 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: September 2020 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: September 2020 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: September 2020 = 625
- GK One Liner = 530
- The government has banned 118 more mobile apps. Popular app PUBG is among the mobile apps banned by the Information and Technology Ministry.
- India jas jumped four places on the Global Innovation Index 2020 to land at 48th position. India is now among the top 50 innovative countries.
- The first successful test of a Hypersonic Technology Demonstration Vehicle or HSTDV –which can be used for futuristic missile system and aircraft was conducted off the coast of Odisha. India became the fourth country after the United States, Russia and China to develop and successfully test hypersonic technology.
- Rafale Fighter Aircraft has been formally inducted into the Indian Air Force at a formal function at Air Force Station, Ambala. The five Rafale aircraft which arrived on July 27 at Ambala Air Force Station have been inducted to the Indian Air Force’s 17 Squadron ‘Golden Arrows’. The ceremony was attended by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, his French counterpart Florence Parly, Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria and Defence Secretary Ajay Kumar.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi digitally launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) on 10th Sep 2020
- Actor Paresh Rawal is appointed as the new chairperson of the National School of Drama.
- Reliance Industries (RIL) becomes first Indian company to cross $200 billion in market valuation.
- Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) MP and Food Processing Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal resigned from the Union Cabinet in protest against two Agri Bills.
- The 13th edition of Indian Premier League begins at Abu Dhabi in the United Aarab Emirates.
- Sub Lieutenant Kumudini Tyagi and Sub Lieutenant Riti Singh will be the first women officers who will be deployed on Navy warships as part of the ship’s crew.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, an 82-year-old woman who became the face of the Shaheen Bagh protests in Delhi and actor Ayshmann Khurrana are among those on TIME magazine’s list of 100 “Most Influential People of 2020”.
- The Election Commission of India (ECI) announced the schedule for Bihar Assembly polls 2020. Voting for Bihar assembly elections will be held in three phases, first on October 28, second on November 3 and the third on November 7 while counting will take place on November 10.
- The fourth edition of India-Japan Maritime bilateral exercise (JIMEX) begins in North Arabian Sea from 26 Sep 2020.
- Shiromani Akali Dal has snapped its ties with the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) on the issue of farm bills.
- Baichung Bhutia becomes the first Indian footballer to be inducted into Asian Football Confederation’s Hall of Fame list.
- All 32 accused in the Babri Masjid Demolition Case have been acquitted. CBI judge Surendra Kumar Yadav, while pronouncing the verdict, stated that the demolition was not pre-planned.