Current Affairs October 2020 eBook [2590+ Questions Included]
eBook Downloads: 29
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs October 2020 = 460 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: October 2020 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: October 2020 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: October 2020 = 660
- GK One Liner = 570
- Uttar Pradesh becomes first state in country to undertake over one crore tests to screen Corona virus.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 03 Oct 2020, inaugurated the strategically important all-weather Atal Tunnel, which reduces the distance between Manali and Leh. It will reduces the distance between Manali and Leh by 46 km and the travel time by four to five hours. Atal Tunnel is the longest highway tunnel in the world, and the 9.02 km long tunnel connects Manali to Lahaul-Spiti valley throughout the year.
- Indian Air Force celebrates its 88th anniversary. The IAF was founded on October 8, 1932.
- Union minister of consumer affairs, food and public distribution, Ram Vilas Paswan passed away late on Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has virtually inaugurated and dedicated as many as 44 different bridges of Border Roads Organisation across the country.
- BRAHMOS, the supersonic cruise missile was successfully test fired from Indian Navy’s indigenously-built stealth destroyer INS Chennai.
- Shikhar Dhawan became the first batsman to score hundreds in consecutive matches in Indian Premier League (IPL) when he scored his second straight hundred during Delhi Capitals’ match against Kings XI Punjab in Dubai.
- INS Kavaratti, an Anti-Submarine Warfare stealth corvette was commissioned into the Indian Navy by Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane at a ceremony held at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Chief of Army Staff inaugurated a unique ‘Infrastructure Management System’ software on the sidelines of the Army Commanders Conference which was held on October 28, 2020.
- Indian Navy has operationalized the first batch of three Women Pilots on Dornier Aircraft by the Southern Naval Command (SNC) at Kochi.
- The Gujarat Government recently announced that the first sea plane services of India is to begin from October 31. October 31 marks the birth anniversary of Sarsar Vallabhai Patel. The first seaplane is to take off from Sabarmati river front to Statue of Unity in Kevadia in Narmada district.