Current Affairs November 2020 eBook [2480+ Questions Included]
Purchased 28 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs November 2020 = 450 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: November 2020 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: November 2020 – Practice – II = 440
- Current Affairs One-Liner: November 2020 = 630
- GK One Liner = 510
- Army Chief General MM Naravane has been conferred the honorary rank of General of the Nepali Army by President Bidya Devi Bhandari in Kathmandu.
- Democrat Joe Biden has defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th president of the United States. He is the oldest ever to hold the title at the age of 77 years. He is the second Catholic president in US history. John F Kennedy was the first.
- Kamala Harris has made history as the first woman, the first Black American and the first Asian American Vice President of America.
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) has successfully launched its latest earth observation satellite (EOS-01), as well as nine satellites from customer nations, on board the PSLV-C49 launch vehicle from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Andhra Pradesh’s Sriharikota today.
- India, US, Japan and Australia concluded the first phase of the Malabar naval exercise in Bay of Bengal.
- Hizbul Mujahideen’s chief operational commander Saifullah has been killed in an encounter at Rangreth area in Srinagar.
- The ruling National Democratic Alliance (NDA) has retained power in Bihar. It has secured absolute majority in 243 member assembly. NDA got 125 seats, while opposition Grand Alliance got 110 seats.
- Nitish Kumar was sworn-in as Chief Minister of Bihar for the seventh time today.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar and National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur through video conferencing on 5th Ayurveda Day.
- India will host the G20 summit in 2023 instead of 2022. It was decided that the G20 Presidency will be held by Indonesia in 2022, India in 2023 and Brazil in 2024.
- Argentinian football legend Diego Maradona has passed away after suffering a cardiac arrest at the age of 60. He is best known for leading Argentina to the 1986 World Cup title.
- Uttar Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel on Saturday 28 Nov 2020 gave assent to an ordinance against forcible or fraudulent religious conversions, which provides for imprisonment of up to 10 years and fine of up to Rs 50,000 under different categories.
There are no reviews yet.