Current Affairs June 2021 eBook [2725+ Questions Included]
Purchased 28 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs June 2021 = 326 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: June 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: June 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: June 2021 = 500
- GK One Liner = 1000
- Vice Admiral Ravneet Singh, Ati Vishisht Seva Medal (AVSM), and Nausena Medal (NM) holder, assumed charge as the Deputy Chief of Naval Staff.
- CBSE class 12 exam and ICSE class 12 exams have been cancelled due to Covid pandemic.
- The clinical trial of Bharat Biotech’s COVAXIN on children began at AIIMS Patna.
- India’s economy is expected to grow at 8.3% for Fiscal Year 2021-22 as per the World Bank’s latest projections.
- The Central Government has capped the price of Covid vaccine administered by private hospitals. The price of Covishield has been fixed at ₹780, Covaxin at ₹1,410, and Sputnik V at ₹1,145.
- Class 12 results will be announced by July 31 and will factor in students’ performance over three years or from Class 10, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) told the Supreme Court today.
- Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh died on Friday due to post-Covid complications at the age of 91. Popularly referred to as the ‘Flying Sikh’, Milkha Singh made his name in the track and field, winning four gold medals at the Asian Games.
- The Amarnath Yatra has been cancelled for the second year in a row amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Zealand wins the ICC World Test Championship after defeating India in the final at Southampton in England.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is chairing an all-party meeting with the political leaders from Jammu & Kashmir in Delhi. This is the first such meeting after 5th August, 2019 when the Centre decided to abrogate Article 370 of the Constitution that gave Jammu and Kashmir a special status.
- Government has extended the deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar till 30th of September.
- Sajan Prakash became the first-ever Indian swimmer to breach the Olympic qualification time, clocking 1:56:38 seconds in the men’s 200m butterfly event at the Sette Colli Trophy in Rome, Italy.
- India successfully test-fired the nuclear-capable Agni Prime ballistic missile – a more advanced version of the Agni class of missiles – from a location off the Odisha coast.
- The T20 World Cup 2021 will be held from October 17 to November 14 in UAE and Oman, the International Cricket Council (ICC) confirmed on Tuesday.