Current Affairs June 2020 eBook [2950+ Questions Included]
Purchased 58 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs June 2020 = 450 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: June 2020 – Practice – I = 410
- Current Affairs Quiz: June 2020 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: June 2020 = 640
- GK One Liner = 1000
- Cricketer Rohit Sharma has been nominated for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020 by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). Besides, the BCCI has also nominated Deepti Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Ishant Sharma for the Arjuna Awards.
- The Government of India has extended Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Bharat) to the migrant workers. Govt of India had announced that the Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries will receive free COVID-19 testing.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said that no late fees will be levied on registered entities with Nil GST return filing between July 2017 and January 2020. Vice Admiral Biswajit Dasgupta, AVSM, YSM, VSM assumed the charge as Chief of Staff, Eastern Naval Command (ENC), Visakhapatnam on 12 June 2020.
- Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput dies by suicide at the age of 34 in his Mumbai residence.
- 20 Indian soldiers martyred in violent clashes with Chinese troops in Galwan area of Ladakh region on last Monday night.
- India was elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for a two-year term after winning 184 votes in the 193-member General Assembly. Along with India, Ireland, Mexico and Norway also won the Security Council elections.
- Indian Army Chief General, Manoj Mukund Naravane on June 24 awarded the commendation cards to the soldiers who fought with the Chinese troops in face-offs that took place in the Eastern Ladakh sector.
- The upper House of Nepal Parliament passed a Constitution Amendment Bill in favour of the new map that claims the disputed territory of Limpiyadhura-Kalapani-Lipulekh.
- The Delhi government will setup a plasma bank to fight coronavirus. The Plasma Bank will be set up at the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS). It will be first Plasma Bank in India.
- PM Narendra Modi on June 30, 2020 addressed the nation in the context of Unlock 2.0 that will be effective from July 1. PM Modi extended the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana till November 2020 to support migrants and poor labourers.