Current Affairs July 2021 eBook [2490+ Questions Included]
Purchased 35 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs July 2021 = 385 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: July 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: July 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: July 2021 = 555
- GK One Liner = 650
- Air Marshal Vivek Ram Chaudhari took over as the Vice Chief of the Air Staff. The Air Marshal was commissioned in the Fighter stream of the IAF in 1982.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has announced that pregnant women are eligible for Covid-19 vaccination. Pregnant women may now register on CoWin or walk-in to the nearest Covid Vaccination Centre (CVC) to get themselves vaccinated.
- Maana Patel has become the first female and only the third swimmer from India to qualify Tokyo Olympics 2021.
- India has been ranked at 10th position in the cybersecurity index in United Nation’s ITU Global Cybersecurity Agenda (GCA).
- Pushkar Singh Dhami takes oath as the 11th Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
- Legendary actor Dilip Kumar passed away after a prolonged illness in Mumbai. He was 98. Dilip Kumar made his Hindi film debut in 1944 with the movie ‘Jwar Bhata’. He was awarded the prestigious Padma Bhushan award in 1991 for his outstanding contribution to Indian Cinema. Kumar was bestowed with Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1994 and Padma Vibhushan in 2015.
- Nepali Congress president Sher Bahadur Deuba became Nepal’s Prime Minister for the fifth time after the Supreme Court’s intervention.
- Former Indian middle-order batsman Yashpal Sharma, who was also a member of the 1983 World Cup-winning team, passed away today after suffering a cardiac arrest. He was 66 years old.
- The Union Government has approved a hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) benefits given to central government employees and pensioners from 17 per cent to 28 per cent.
- Weightlifter Mirabai Chanu wins India’s first medal at Tokyo Olympics. Mirabai Chanu ended India’s 21-year wait for a weightlifting medal at the Olympics by clinching a silver medal in the 49kg category to open the country’s account. She also became the first Indian weightlifter to win the silver medal at the Olympic Games.
- Basavaraj Bommai took oath as Karnataka Chief Minister today, succeeding BS Yediyurappa who resigned on Monday.
- Gujarat cadre IPS officer Rakesh Asthana appointed as the Delhi Police Commissioner. Mr. Asthana had earlier served as the Special Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation.