Current Affairs July 2020 eBook [2940+ Questions Included]
Purchased 73 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs July 2020 = 458 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: July 2020 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: July 2020 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: July 2020 = 710
- GK One Liner = 875
- The first five Rafale jets landed in Ambala Wednesday afternoon on Jul 29. Air Force Chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria and Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Western Air Command Air Marshal B Suresh welcomed the first five IAF Rafales at Air Force Station Ambala.
- Nation pays tributes to war heroes on Kargil Vijay Diwas. The day marks India’s victory over Pakistan in the Kargil war.
- Government has banned 47 more Chinese apps. Earlier, it had banned 59 China-based apps on the grounds of national security and data privacy.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Ladakh on July 3 amid the rising tensions between India and China at LAC border. The Prime Minister was accompanied by CDS General Bipin Rawat and the Chief of India Army MM Naravane.
- Cabinet approved National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 by replacing NEP, 1986; HRD ministry renamed as Ministry of Education.
- China has withdrawn troops by at least a kilometer in the tense Galwan river valley in eastern Ladakh. Indian soldiers have also pulled back and a buffer zone has been created between the troops of both sides.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh today inaugurated six new bridges built by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) in the Jammu Division of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir through Video Conference.
- Indian Army has directed all personnel to remove 89 apps, including Facebook and Instagram, from their mobile phones by July 15.
- Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani has become the world’s 7th richest person after overtaking legendary investor tycoon Warren Buffett in terms of net worth.
- Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan and his actor son Abhishek Bachchan, both, have tested positive for COVID-19 and have been hospitalized.
- The iconic Amarnath Yatra, the annual Hindu pilgrimage to a Jammu and Kashmir shrine, will not take place this year because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The human clinical trials of the indigenously developed Covid-19 vaccine candidate Covaxin, kicked off at the AIIMS. It is India’s first Covid-19 vaccine trial.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today inaugurates the first Plasma Bank of the country for the treatment of Covid-19 patients. The facility has been set up at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi.