Current Affairs February 2021 eBook [2111+ Questions Included]
Purchased 28 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs February 2021 = 340 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: February 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: February 2021 – Practice – II = 400
- Current Affairs One-Liner: February 2021 = 500
- GK One Liner = 500
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget 2021. This was the first paperless budget. This was the third Budget presentation for FM Nirmala Sitharaman since she took over the mantle of Finance Ministry.
- Lieutenant General Chandi Prasad Mohanty took over as the Vice Chief of the Army Staff.
- India becomes fastest country in world to administer four million COVID-19 vaccines. The country has achieved this feat in 18 days.
- The Jammu and Kashmir administration announced that 4G mobile internet services will be restored in the entire Union Territory, nearly one and a half years after they were suspended in view of security concerns after revoking of Article 370.
- Ten people have died and over 100 are missing, and feared dead, after a glacier break at Joshimath in Uttarakhand’s Chamoli district triggered massive flooding of the Alaknanda and Dhauliganga rivers.
- The India-US joint military exercise “Yudh Abhyas 20” commenced in Mahajan Field Firing Range of Bikaner district in Rajasthan.
- Rashmi Samant has made history by becoming the first Indian woman to head the Oxford Students’ Union.
- The American space agency NASA successfully landed its fifth rover ‘Perseverance’ on Mars in a deep crater near the planet’s equator called Jezero.
- The second phase of the coronavirus vaccination drive will begin from March 1, with priority given to people over 60 and those over 45 with co-morbidities.
- Ishant Sharma becomes the only second Indian fast bowler after the great Kapil Dev to feature in 100 Test matches. Ishant made his Test debut back in 2007 against Bangladesh.
- India off spinner Ravichandran Ashwin became the fastest Indian bowler to 400 Test wickets. Ashwin has achieved this record in his 77th Test.
- The Election Commission today announces schedule for Assembly elections in W Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry. Assembly elections in West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry will be held between 27th March to 29th April. The counting of votes in all the four states and one Union Territory will take place on 2nd May.
- India successfully launched Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle-C51 (PSLV-C51) rocket loaded with 19 satellites from Brazil, USA and India lifted off from the rocket port at Sriharikota.