Current Affairs December 2021 eBook [2772+ Questions Included]
Purchased 26 Times
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs December 2021 = 300 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: Dec 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: Dec 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: Dec 2021 = 340
- GK One Liner = 1000
- Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived in New Delhi on an official visit to India for the 21st India-Russia Annual Summit with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- General Bipin Rawat, India’s first Chief of Defence Staff and his wife died on 08 Dec 21 after a military chopper crashed in Tamil Nadu, killing 13 on board.
- General Bipin Rawat and his wife, Madhulika Rawat, were cremated with full military honours at Delhi’s Brar Square Crematorium.
- Air version of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile was successfully test-fired from the supersonic fighter aircraft Sukhoi-30 MK-I from Integrated Test Range, Chandipur off the coast of Odisha.
- United Kingdom, Canada and Australia have joined the US-led diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing over concerns about human rights in China.
- Indian-origin Gautam Raghavan has been appointed as the Head of the White House personnel office.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the first phase of the Kashi Vishwanath Dham in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Elon Musk has been declared “Person of the Year” by the Time magazine for the year 2021.
- India’s Harnaaz Sandhu crowned Miss Universe 2021 title. The 21-year-old bagged the coveted pageant at the 70th edition of the event held in Eilat, Israel.
- India has invited the five central Asian countries namely Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan, as the chief guest for Republic Day celebrations, 2022.
- President Ram Nath Kovind attended the 50th Vijay Diwas celebrations of Bangladesh as the guest of honour.
- Army Chief Gen MM Naravane has assumed the charge as the chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee that comprises the three service chiefs.
- Bharat Biotech’s COVID-19 vaccine ‘Covaxin’ received approval for Emergency use in children between 12 and 18 years of age.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government has renamed the Jhansi Railway Station as ‘Veerangana Laxmibai Railway Station’.