Current Affairs August 2021 eBook [2766+ Questions Included]
Purchased 18 Times
#1 Best Seller in Current Affairs
- MCQ’s With Explanation: Current Affairs August 2021 = 350 MCQs
- Current Affairs Quiz: August 2021 – Practice – I = 450
- Current Affairs Quiz: August 2021 – Practice – II = 450
- Current Affairs One-Liner: August 2021 = 516
- GK One Liner = 1000
- The European Space Agency launched the world’s first commercial fully re-programmable satellite, Eutelsat Quantum from Europe’s Spaceport in Kourou, French Guiana.
- India has assumed the presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) for the month of August.
- Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha, has become the first city in India to have vaccinated 100 per cent of its population against Covid-19.
- The Border Roads Organisation has constructed the world’s highest road in eastern Ladakh at Umlingla Pass at an altitude of 19,300 feet. It betters previous record of a road in Bolivia at 18,953 ft.
- The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, the highest sporting honour of India, has been renamed Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced today.
- India’s Neeraj Chopra won the gold medal in the men’s javelin throw event with a throw of 87.58m in his second attempt. This is the first-ever Olympic Gold for India in the history of Athletics.
- India’s javelin star Neeraj Chopra has moved up 14 places to the World No. 2 in the latest World Athletics Men’s Javelin Rankings.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the much-awaited Vehicle Scrappage Policy.
- The Union Government has decided to observe 14th August every year as the day to commemorate their sacrifice.
- Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh died in New Delhi due to sepsis and multi-organ failure. He was 89.