Interested ex-service officers can apply for territorial army recruitment 2016 and join Indian territorial army. Applications are invited from gainfully employed Ex Service Officers to serve the nation as Territorial Army Officers without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
- Only Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
- Age- 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- Qualification -Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central/State Govt/ Semi Govt/Pvt Sector/Self Employed.
- Date of Interview : April 2016. Firm dates will be communicated later by post.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application : 31 January 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
HOW TO APPLY
- All desirous Ex Service Officers (Commissioned Officers only) of three services can obtain Application Form, from Employment Newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send their applications alongwith release order and release medical board proceedings to Additional Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01.
- The candidates will be screened by the Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi. Recommended candidates will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi. They will also submit Police Verification Form.
- Ex Service Officers are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of interview:-
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Release Order.
- Release Medical Board Proceedings
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office alongwith NOC by the department as per format given in this advertisement.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit the certificate and Affidavit as per format given in this advertisement.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Certificates/ Reports of all courses.