If you are looking for latest defence news and current affairs for your competitive exam and interview preparation, we have listed a brief major defence events in 2018- 2017 which you can go through within few minutes. Latest defence current affairs questions are given for all months from January 2017 until Feb 2018. These defence related questions will help you in the upcoming defence exams like NDA, CDS, AFCAT and other competitive exams in India. This Defence current affairs PDF will provide you an insight into current affair events related to national and international defence. Defence current affairs Ebook is linked at the end of this article, you can download it free of cost. Continue reading Defence Current Affairs 2018 2017 [All Months] FREE eBook
Download [FREE] AFCAT Previous Question Papers 2011- 2018 PDF. Download best AFCAT ebook preparation PDF material FREE. Download the best AFCAT ebook pdf now. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) which is conducted by Indian Air Force twice every year. IAF takes care of AFCAT from preparing a question paper to publishing the result. IAF official website careerairforce.nic.in has published all AFCAT exam previous question papers from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. IAF stopped giving AFCAT question papers to candidates after a controversy happened in 2016. Candidates who are looking for AFCAT previous question papers since 2011 till 2018 including model paper can download the ebooks linked below.
In this ebook you will get all questions papers including memory based question papers from recent exams for which the papers are not available publically. AFCAT previous papers are helpful for one who is preparing for AFCAT exam in 2018.
[FREE] AFCAT Previous Question Papers 2011- 2018 PDF
AFCAT Previous Question Papers 2011- 2018 Download
- AFCAT 1 2011 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2 2011 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 1 2012 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2 2012 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 1 2013 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2 2013 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2014 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2015 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2 2015 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 1 2016 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2 2016 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 1 2017 Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 2 2017 Question Paper Download
This ebook consists of sample questions you might face in your AFCAT exam. Download the AFCAT model and sample question papers with answers.
04 AFCAT Model Papers eBook 400 Questions [FREE]. Download Best AFCAT Model Papers eBook 400 Questions [FREE] + AFCAT Previous Solved Papers. These questions will help you prepare for AFCAT 1 2018 and AFCAT 2 2018.
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it:-
In spring, polar bear mothers emerge from dens with three months old cubs. The mother bear has fasted for as long as eight months but that does not stop the young from demanding full access to her remaining reserves. If there are triplets, the most persistent stands to gain an extra meal at the expense of others. The smallest of the cubs forfeits many meals to stronger siblings. Females are protective of their cubs but tend to ignore family rivalry over food. In 21 years of photographing polar bears, I have only once seen the smallest of triplets survive till autumn.
Q1. Female polar bears give birth during
Q2. Mother bear
(a) Takes sides over cubs
(b) Lets the cubs fend for themselves
(c) Feeds only their favourites
(d) Sees that all cubs get an equal share
Q3. With reference to the passage, the following assumptions have been made:-
I. Polar bears fast as long as eight months due to non availability of prey.
II.Polar bears always give birth to triplets.
Which of the assumptions given above is/ are true?
(a) I only (b) II only(c) Both I and II (d) Neither I nor II
Q4-9 Select the most appropriate word from the options against each number:-
As home entertainment, television is rapidly becoming more (4) than any other form. A news broadcast becomes more immediate when people (5) actually see the scene (6) question and the movement of the figures. Films could be viewed in the (7) of the home and a variety of shows are also available. One of the advantages of travel programmes is the (8) of faraway places which many viewers would not (9) see.
Q4. (a) interesting (b) popular (c) powerful (d) purposeful
Q5. (a) could (b) would (c) might (d) shall
Q6. (a) of (b) with (c) as (d) in
Q7. (a) surroundings (b) assistance (c) comfort (d) privilege
Q8. (a) glimpses (b) image (c) portrait (d) picture
Q9. (a) possible (b) rather (c) else (d) otherwise
Q10-13. Choose the word which is nearest in meaning to the given word:-
(a) Authoritative (b) Impersonal (c) Strenuous (d) Unbending
(a) Mislead (b) Misplace (c) Frighten (d) Demoralise
(a) Epidemic (b) Whirling (c) Occasional (d) Stagnant
(a) Style (b) Beginning (c) Movement (d) Relevant
In this article we are going to discuss the CDS 1 2018 cut off marks and the previous CDS exam cut off from year 2017, 2016 and 2015. There won’t much fluctuation in the CDS cut off so candidates much check the previous cut off marks before attempting the CDS question paper, this will give you clear idea as to how much one must score to clear the CDS Exam. CDS 1 2018 official cut off marks will be published only after the final results of CDS 1 2018, so that is going to take a lot of time, let us discuss the CDS 1 2018 expected cut off marks based on today’s question papers.
Written exam of CDS-1-2018 was conducted by UPSC on 04th Feb 2018. Candidates who attempted the written exam of CDSE 1 2018 must be waiting for CDS 1 2018 answer keys and cut off marks. Through CDS 1 2018 exam, candidates will join the course commencing in July 2019 at IMA, AFA, NA and OTA for admission to the Army, Air Force wings and Navy. Courses like IMA 146 Course, SSC 109th, 21th OTA, 205th Flying Course and Naval Academy. Candidates looking for CDS 1 2018 Key and cut off marks, Paper solution sheet, CDS key 2018, CDS 1 2018 Cut Off Marks / answer sheet of CDS-1 2018 can check it on SSBCrack.
To prepare for defence exams and SSB interview, get these books: Continue reading CDS Answer Key 2018, CDS 1 Paper Solution 2018 (All Sets)
List of Candidates shortlisted from AFCAT 2/ 2017 held on 27 Aug 17 & 17 Sep 17 for the next phase of testing at Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) is annexed. Based on the induction requirements of the IAF, performance of candidates in AFCAT as well as statistics of reporting and success rates at AFSBs, the cut off marks for AFCAT 2/ 2017 is 160/ 300 for AFCAT and 60/ 150 for EKT. Only those candidates who have cleared both AFCAT and EKT will be considered for Technical Branch. All candidates may login to their account to view their individual AFCAT/ EKT Marks. Continue reading AFCAT 2 2017 Result Cut-off 160/300
The candidates who are willing to apply for NDA 2018 exam i.e. NDA 1 2018 and NDA 2 2018 can find the complete details on NDA 2 2018 exam date, age limit, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, cut off and notification date below. The NDA II 2018 exam is held in the month of 9 November 2018. The candidates can fill their application forms through the official website of UPSC and through the online mode. The candidates can find complete details about the form filling and latest updates regarding NDA on SSBCrack. Continue reading NDA 2 2018 Exam Date, Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cut Off
The notification for the NDA & NA Exam (I), 2018 scheduled to be notified on 10th January 2018 has been rescheduled to 15th January 2018.
The candidates who are willing to apply for NDA 2018 exam i.e. NDA 1 2018 and NDA 2 2018 can find the complete details on NDA 1 2018 exam date, age limit, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, cut off and notification date below. The NDA I 2018 exam is held in the month of 22nd April 2018. The candidates can fill their application forms through the official website of UPSC and through the online mode. The candidates can find complete details about the form filling and latest updates regarding NDA on SSBCrack. Continue reading NDA 1 2018 Exam Date, Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cut Off
CDS or Combined Defense Services is the examination conducted by the UPSC (Union service public commission) for recruiting the officer in the Indian armed forces. The qualification for appearing in the examination is different but the minimum qualification required is the graduation from a recognized university. An eligibility criterion has been framed to give chance to required and efficient candidates to enter the respective services.
The eligibility criteria are:-
CDS 1 2018 Qualification
The qualification required for all the three service is different.
- Army (IMA/OTA) – The candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university
- Navy – The candidate must have B.tech and B.E. degree
- Air force – The candidate must either have a graduate degree with Physics and Maths in 10+2 or must have a B. Tech and B.E degree.
CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For IMA : Male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1995 and not later than 1st Jan 2000 only are eligible.
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For OTA : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd Jan , 1994 and not later than 1st Jan , 2000 only are eligible. Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1994 and not later than 1st Jan 2000
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For AFA : 20 to 24 Years as on 1st Jan , 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 Jan 1993 and not later than 01 Jan 1999) only are eligible. Note : Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live out with family.
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For NA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1995 and not later than 1st Jan 2000 only are eligible.
CDS 1 2018 How to apply
The candidates, who are falling into the above eligibility criteria must visit on UPSConline.nic.in. The form is divided into 2 parts; Part 1 and Part 2. After visiting upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the CDS 1 2018
- Then a page will be displayed having instruction. Click on YES at the bottom of the page.
- Then carefully enter your personal information and contact details.
- Then give your preference for the services as per your eligibility and add your NCC details; if eligible.
- After completion of part one, you will be provided registration id which u have to use to go to part 2.
- In part 2, opt the medium of fees deposition.
- After depositing fees, upload your photo and sign with given dimensions, then select your exam center and submit the form.
CDS 1 2018 Procedure Of Selection After Examination
- The selected candidates in the examination will be called for the SSB interview in the form of batches scheduled by the SSB panel of respective service.
- The SSB will consist of two phases.
- The first phase is screening in which a verbal nonverbal test and PPDT tests are conducted.
- The selected candidates are kept at the SSB centers for further testing and the unsuccessful students are freed to go home.
- The next phase consists of psychology test, GTO, and interview followed by conference
- The recommended candidates will further stay for the medical test and left are freed to go home.
- Medical examination of the candidates is conducted for a different period and then a final merit is announced which is the final result of the candidates to be inducted into the academies.
CDS 1 2018 Important Dates
- Date of notification – 8 November 2017
- Last date of online applications – 14 December 2017
- Date of examination – 4 February 2018
Conclusion – The eligibility criteria is prepared to provide maximum opportunity to the candidates on the basis of their academic strength. Candidates must go through the above eligibility parameters and if they find them falling under it, then they must start to target their aim with best of their efforts. So, those who are targeting CDS 1 2018, have a good chance as the exam is 7 months ahead and the time is sufficient to form preparations. So grab the opportunity crack CDS.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Flipkart. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks:
CDS 2 2017 Notification and Exam Date. CDSE is a written exam conducted twice every year by UPSC. It is meant to select officers for Army, Navy and Air Force. Men and women both can apply for CDSE and the best part is about CDSE is that there is no percentage bar for it. While men can apply for Army (IMA and OTA) Navy (INA) and Air Force (AFA), women can only apply for Army (OTA). Let us see in detail about CDSE 2 2017 Please note that all the dates are tentative. Please be in touch with our website to keep yourself updated: Continue reading CDS 2 2017 Exam Date, Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cut Off