List of Candidates shortlisted from AFCAT 2/ 2017 held on 27 Aug 17 & 17 Sep 17 for the next phase of testing at Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) is annexed. Based on the induction requirements of the IAF, performance of candidates in AFCAT as well as statistics of reporting and success rates at AFSBs, the cut off marks for AFCAT 2/ 2017 is 160/ 300 for AFCAT and 60/ 150 for EKT. Only those candidates who have cleared both AFCAT and EKT will be considered for Technical Branch. All candidates may login to their account to view their individual AFCAT/ EKT Marks. Continue reading AFCAT 2 2017 Result Cut-off 160/300
The candidates who are willing to apply for NDA 2018 exam i.e. NDA 1 2018 and NDA 2 2018 can find the complete details on NDA 2 2018 exam date, age limit, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, cut off and notification date below. The NDA II 2018 exam is held in the month of 9 November 2018. The candidates can fill their application forms through the official website of UPSC and through the online mode. The candidates can find complete details about the form filling and latest updates regarding NDA on SSBCrack. Continue reading NDA 2 2018 Exam Date, Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cut Off
The candidates who are willing to apply for NDA 2018 exam i.e. NDA 1 2018 and NDA 2 2018 can find the complete details on NDA 1 2018 exam date, age limit, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, cut off and notification date below. The NDA I 2018 exam is held in the month of 22nd April 2018. The candidates can fill their application forms through the official website of UPSC and through the online mode. The candidates can find complete details about the form filling and latest updates regarding NDA on SSBCrack. Continue reading NDA 1 2018 Exam Date, Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cut Off
CDS or Combined Defense Services is the examination conducted by the UPSC (Union service public commission) for recruiting the officer in the Indian armed forces. The qualification for appearing in the examination is different but the minimum qualification required is the graduation from a recognized university. An eligibility criterion has been framed to give chance to required and efficient candidates to enter the respective services.
The eligibility criteria are:-
CDS 1 2018 Qualification
The qualification required for all the three service is different.
- Army (IMA/OTA) – The candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university
- Navy – The candidate must have B.tech and B.E. degree
- Air force – The candidate must either have a graduate degree with Physics and Maths in 10+2 or must have a B. Tech and B.E degree.
CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For IMA : Male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1995 and not later than 1st Jan 2000 only are eligible.
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For OTA : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd Jan , 1994 and not later than 1st Jan , 2000 only are eligible. Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1994 and not later than 1st Jan 2000
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For AFA : 20 to 24 Years as on 1st Jan , 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 Jan 1993 and not later than 01 Jan 1999) only are eligible. Note : Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live out with family.
- CDS 1 2018 Exam Age Limit For NA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1995 and not later than 1st Jan 2000 only are eligible.
CDS 1 2018 How to apply
The candidates, who are falling into the above eligibility criteria must visit on UPSConline.nic.in. The form is divided into 2 parts; Part 1 and Part 2. After visiting upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the CDS 1 2018
- Then a page will be displayed having instruction. Click on YES at the bottom of the page.
- Then carefully enter your personal information and contact details.
- Then give your preference for the services as per your eligibility and add your NCC details; if eligible.
- After completion of part one, you will be provided registration id which u have to use to go to part 2.
- In part 2, opt the medium of fees deposition.
- After depositing fees, upload your photo and sign with given dimensions, then select your exam center and submit the form.
CDS 1 2018 Procedure Of Selection After Examination
- The selected candidates in the examination will be called for the SSB interview in the form of batches scheduled by the SSB panel of respective service.
- The SSB will consist of two phases.
- The first phase is screening in which a verbal nonverbal test and PPDT tests are conducted.
- The selected candidates are kept at the SSB centers for further testing and the unsuccessful students are freed to go home.
- The next phase consists of psychology test, GTO, and interview followed by conference
- The recommended candidates will further stay for the medical test and left are freed to go home.
- Medical examination of the candidates is conducted for a different period and then a final merit is announced which is the final result of the candidates to be inducted into the academies.
CDS 1 2018 Important Dates
- Date of notification – 8 November 2017
- Last date of online applications – 14 December 2017
- Date of examination – 4 February 2018
Conclusion – The eligibility criteria is prepared to provide maximum opportunity to the candidates on the basis of their academic strength. Candidates must go through the above eligibility parameters and if they find them falling under it, then they must start to target their aim with best of their efforts. So, those who are targeting CDS 1 2018, have a good chance as the exam is 7 months ahead and the time is sufficient to form preparations. So grab the opportunity crack CDS.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Flipkart. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks:
CDS 2 2017 Notification and Exam Date. CDSE is a written exam conducted twice every year by UPSC. It is meant to select officers for Army, Navy and Air Force. Men and women both can apply for CDSE and the best part is about CDSE is that there is no percentage bar for it. While men can apply for Army (IMA and OTA) Navy (INA) and Air Force (AFA), women can only apply for Army (OTA). Let us see in detail about CDSE 2 2017 Please note that all the dates are tentative. Please be in touch with our website to keep yourself updated: Continue reading CDS 2 2017 Exam Date, Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cut Off
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (II), 2017. Candidates who want to join Indian army, navy, and air force after 12th can apply for NDA 2 2017 exam now. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants to join the armed forces as an officer. Candidates who are looking forward to more details related to NDA 2 2017 exam can read them below. Continue reading NDA 2 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Cut Off, Exam Pattern
AFCAT 2 2017 Notification: Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2018 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches. Indian Air Force invites enterprising & adventurous Indian citizens (men and women) to join the Indian air force as commissioned officers in flying, ground duty (technical) and ground duty (non-technical) branches. Continue reading AFCAT 2 2017 Notification Form- careerairforce.nic.in – APPLY NOW
NDA 1 2017 exam was conducted on 23rd April 2017 by UPSC. More than 3 lakh candidates attended the one and only test for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy, out of which only around 300 candidates will make it to the NDA, Pune. Candidates who are waiting for the NDA 1 2017 Solved Question Paper can check this post for the update. Continue reading NDA 1 2017 Question Paper Download [All Sets] [Original]
NDA 1 2017 written exam was conducted on 23rd April 2017 by UPSC for the aspirants who wants to join the Indian army, airforce and navy after 12th. As the exam is over many candidates will be looking for the NDA 1 2017 answer keys to check their answers and predict their scores. SSBCrack will provide the NDA 1 2017 answer keys for all sets very soon. Candidates can check the NDA 1 2017 expected cut off marks which is decided on the basis of previous cut off marks and number of applicants this time. Continue reading NDA 1 2017 Answer Keys [All Sets] Download