OIR Test is a preliminary part of screening test falls under Stage I testing at SSB. This is also known as OIR test or officer intelligence rating test. Candidates, refer it to as Reasoning Test /Aptitude Test or test of verbal and nonverbal intelligence. As we know Reasoning test has two important areas called Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning test. Thus, both types of questions are asked in OIR test. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. However, time given per question is as less as 30 seconds. Many ask why reasoning tests or intelligence tests are conducted? Because reasoning test checks you’re logical and intelligence ability and what it requires, is your inborn intelligence and keen observance to solve the question and once you understand the logic of question it is a very soft cake for you to eat.
- Sentence Completion
- Word Groups
- Critical Reasoning
- Verbal Deductions
- Analogy and Classification of Figures.
- Complete and Incomplete Pattern of Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Venn Diagram
5 Killer Tips To Crack OIR Test
- Do not waste time on difficult questions and attempt the easiest ones first.
- Do not leave any questions as there is no negative marking.
- Prepare from SSBCrack’s OIR Test Ebook to get an idea of original questions. Practice sample questions daily to improve your speed.
- Do not mark anything on the question booklets.
- Have a better understanding of cube and dice questions of OIR test because if you are not aware of these questions, it will take more time for your to solve them, we have covered such questions in our OIR Test Ebook.
All the best!